25 January 2006

Back in London

Got back to London last friday and have been busy making homely
preparations in the new 1bdrm flat we have taken on there. Quite fun,
but I'm getting sick of seeing the insides of £ stretchers and the
likes of Matalan & Ikea. Really should have got a fully furnished
flat...

Currently listening to Eminem on the iPod shuffle. It is quite
energetic, which is good cause it is 14:40 and all the heat of the day
(which didn't amount to much) is being sucked into the empty sky, and
with it my motivation to continue with the to-do list...

'time to really take these matters into my hands...'

So, with this in mind, I really should sign off now and leave the
proper update till the time the my broadband comes on line (would you
believe 2-3 weeks?). Till then I'll have to amuse myself with
knitting. And with my now >6' scarf finished, it'll have to be my
amazing investigation into "Knitting is Magic: a 3D sculpture of
knitting in 10x10 variously stitched green shapes". The photographic
essay may follow...

1 comment: