02 June 2006

broken links

Sorry, have been away -- an enforced absence due to the bloody computer failing to maintain stability and a coherent registry file.  Wasn't exactly the perpetual "blue screen of death'', but it was a terminal issue that is ONLY just resolving itself; that is if the bloody Windows Update does its stuff and installs stuff instead of crashing.  Helpfuly the MSN messenger icon has appeared (I wonder if through a successful update) which is odd given that the registry file corrupted trying to install MSN a couple of weeks ago.

Anyway, this combined with the fact that the NEW JOB (now over a month old) won't let a) personal cell phones b) private web browsing c) private e-mail and d) spare time (I'm perpetually busy doing NOTHING) I feel as if there are MANY more broken links out there that I need to reinstall.

Slowly folks, slowly.  First I gotta stop talking like a bloody computer!

No comments: