18 June 2006

LOST, Cricket.

Caught up with the final episodes of LOST Season 2 a week or so ago, and am pleased to report that there is enough 'hanging' to make me want to catch up with the Season 3 when is airs later this year. In fact the final cut scene was for me the most interesting of the season. Though undoubtedly it will create yet another season's worth of material to explore and un-resolve...

I'm not sure why LOST is 24 episodes long easch season. It doesn't need to be. It should be shorter, and give better pace to the action. Like I've said before the slow-motion montages should be cut and and lo the season could be dropped to a more managable 20 episodes or less..

Speaking of long losses, played a game of cricket for the first time in about 12 years. It was a work organised 20/20 game. We lost. I batted (scored 13 - lucky for some) and bowled (I opened an unrewarded 4 overs for 22 runs). In all I was a 9 run deficit for the team. Games as long as cricket shouldn't have statistics. All that time and I amounted to -9. Silly game. It did make me thirsty for a G&T. Awfully brittish...

1 comment:

strong light said...

YAY. he blogs!!