02 March 2007

Good on you Harry!

I've been listening to my iPod of late and have been caught a number of times by a track which I have no recollection of ever actually collecting.  This is due to a widening of my interpretation of digital copyright, and the kind sofa cruisers we sometimes encourage to stay on their way through London that have varied musical possessions I can 'borrow'.

It doesn't help that I have an iPod shuffle that doesn't tell me the track name, and also have an incredibly poor ear for lyrics that makes the looking up of a familiar but unknown song all that more difficult.

So I've just been able to track down a recent addition to iTunes and it comes from Harry, NZ's Flash kind. 

So good on you Harry.  Nice one.  And I don't mean that in the tabloid sense...

No comments: