06 June 2007

Quick Update!

Am waiting for William Gibson's latest novel to arrive in the stores and always keep an eye on his blog just in case any news of interest pops up.  It just did.  That made me think of Pattern Recognition, and how I also read recently that it is not going to be made into a movie just yet contrary to my post about it over a year ago.  Another movie to add to the Quince's I wanna make it wish list I suppose!
 
Am physically tired after the ride yesterday and weirded out about my water intake.  At work I drank 2L of water. I didn't carry water on the ride itself (I have no bottle cage and I didn't want the additional weight on my back) but when I got home I drank another 1.5L H2O and two glasses of OJ.  I thought that this would be plenty of fluids to cover any dehydration from the ride, but I think I was wrong, my head is fuzzy and to be blunt I've peed only dribbles since.  Hmmmn.  Hydration is interesting to me, but that was probably too much information for you!
 
So there you go, I've just blogged about my favorite author and my urinary observations...
 

No comments: