21 December 2007

Another thing to enjoy...

Blade Runner most especially because it allows you imagine drinking spirits (like gin) with impunity.  Tomorrow shall tell.  Avoid We Own The Night.

One more fucking day at work and this year of it is OVER.  Of course the same shit will still be there next year, in an all too brief 10 days time.  Still 2008 is shaping up to be a cracker.  And you can't have crackers without a sacrifice or two. 

Have a good holiday kids, all 0 of you reading this (; and lets see if we can't swing the numbers in 2008!



1 comment:

djbigted said...

I didn't even know you had a blog! You gotta pimp it out man! Link it on your facebook profile. My aim is to get all my facebook contacts to livebookmark mine, as I have yours.

What was so bad about We Own The Night? I liked No Country For Old Men and Juno recently. Sweeney Todd is nothing more or less than it claims to be, but I wouldn't say that makes it an Oscar winner. Musical characters always seem too...theatrical for me to win Best Actor.

Vids are accessible on my blog now.