17 August 2006

a shitty biscuit!

Bugger.  Went to the bank (online of course) to pay my dues and, well, fucked up proper.  I had thought that the measly amount of money I receive in what is termed my 'salary' was sufficient for the purchase of a removable hard drive as well as rent, food for the week, transport and beer (of course).  I was mistaken. 

The buggers at amazon dot bloody transact three days bloody later dot com didn't help cause they did just that.  Charge me three bloody days after I tried to buy the thing.  And timing wise they couldn't have chosen better to illustrate to the world that I HAVE NO MONEY.  It came JUST after I stupidly assumed i'd enough money to make the rent payment.  I'm officially in arrears...  To both Amazon and Sal.  'Tis and 'twill be a hard grind clawing my way back into liquidity.  Till I do I'll take solace in the beer, a liquidity of sorts...

Hope you are all well and not suffering what I like to term shitty biscuit syndrome.  SBS.  TLAs.  I love 'em!


1 comment:

2treesandahorse said...

got to love the banks and corps brother. always when you least need it they wack you good and hard. hope ya doing well will see ya in jan. L