23 March 2007

Engage

To engage people.  Good people.  How?

I was going to try and do a three x three x three thing and TRY and be all clever with it.  But WHY?  So instead I'm going to list some things that are really involving my brain at the moment:

IP - Intellectual Property.
Protectionism - As a way of maintaining IP.
Profiteering - as a way of milking protectionism.

I HATE:

that I work for a drug company.

that I don't feel I can make a positive difference in my work.

that IP and Protectionism and Profiteering are hand-in-hand.

I WANT:

to work for a company.

that I feel I can make a positive difference for with my work.

and that IP and Protectionism that the company I work for employs prevents profiteering on any one's part.

1 comment:

Morgan Davie said...

dude, you have to write more about this. Not sure a blog is the best environment for it (lack of other comments suggests perhaps not) but man, this is IMPORTANT STUFFS and I have been waiting a week for you to drop more.

So drop more.