23 March 2007

The last post?

Shit! Fuck! Crap!

All these (3) things.

I've been totally blocked from saying things on the quince since god knows how long. I feel as if there are a million and one things that I need to tell you all (all 3 of ya!). But what exactly? In which order? How? and then it all stops. The flow is dammed (in the verb sense, as in to dam a river - fuck I wonder sometimes if I'm fluent in English and it is NEVER helped by going to the Turkish barber just down the road from you and asking for a haircut).

So, revert, update. (is that a sentence? - probably not... edit...).

SO. Here is an UPDATE! (acknowledging the indiscriminate use of CAPS!).

I have a new JOB. I started at the end of last month. It is the promise of something more. But it has failed to deliver, as my suspicion led me to believe many moons ago. I do not care. For the moment. But I suffer for want of something TO DO!

This means lots of things, but primarily this: I need a distraction. Morgue has inadvertently put his hand up. Bless him. I'll take ANY distraction he giveth me.

And it also means that I'm squandering what precious little time I have on this earth by wondering and pondering and doing NOTHING about a myriad of things that I need an audience for. But I also need a muse.

And that is where I see this site failing. It isn't my muse. Where do you find a muse these days??? The technology is there - why can't I capitalise? It isn't time, but it may be my priority!

I need virtual help. Will any of you provide it?

No comments: