28 September 2006

The strange world of the interweb

Very briefly, for i don't have much to say.  But I was amazed at the interweb today.  It connected a few disjoint things that I've been mulling over recently.  A while back I read Simon Singh 's "Big Bang" and in it it had a quote from Paul Dirac regarding how science was the complete opposite of poetry.  I agreed at the time, and then it popped up today as a quote of the day.  So I was intrigued.  hings like that probably pop up twice in my short term memory too often to follow like this, but I did.  And in the process I learned all sorts of things about old Paul.

But the best thing I 'learned' is that he re-discovered purling in knitting!  Which made me think of vaginas and Stronger Light, because when she is not a knitting tea cosy she'd prefer to knit vaginas...  God bless her little knitted socks!

So Physics and Vaginas is linked.

Thank god for the internet.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you need chemicals to make poetry

Anonymous said...

And thinking is required for the forming of concepts such as 'biological determinism'.